Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #2

This is my entry:
big_smile.png

Chicken Breeds - How to choose a breed for your backyard flock

Hmm... that's potentially a slippery slope, so it really depends on how it is worded. If done properly and without anything that would violate our rules regarding reference to animal right organizations, it may be ok. We definitely know that one of the reasons why people raise chickens is because it allows them to know how the animals were raised, treated, fed, etc.

Well, tell ya what...I need to log off for now so I will go ahead and submit it. I know that you guys have the right to remove an article if you think it isn't in the best interest of the site, so I won't be offended if you must, just let me know...I just wated to write about something different and something that I know I am passionate about (I think we all are) and I meant no offense to anyone in particular. Hope that helps. Thanks.

Hmm... that's potentially a slippery slope, so it really depends on how it is worded. If done properly and without anything that would violate our rules regarding reference to animal right organizations, it may be ok. We definitely know that one of the reasons why people raise chickens is because it allows them to know how the animals were raised, treated, fed, etc.

ooo. I put a link to the humane society in my article....
Where can i find the info on rules regarding reference to animal right organizations?
So I can check to see if I need to edit.

Back
Top Bottom