**BYC AUCTION** Light Brahma eggs ~NY~ ENDS FRIDAY, 4/17 @ 8:30PM EST

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

BYC AUCTION

This auction is for 6+ Light Brahma hatching eggs. They are the standard fowl brahmas. I have had 3, 100% hatches this year, and another hatch due May 1st. I have been getting 100% fertility. All of the chicks I have hatched have been pure yellow chicks. I have not gotten any gray, etc. colors on the chicks down.

I cant guarantee hatchability due to handling during shipping, your incubation methods, etc. Please, if you do not intend on paying, the please do not waste my time and bid. Thank you. [​IMG]

Auction will end tomorrow, 4/17, at 8:30pm EST. Payment is required by 9:30pm EST. They will ship this Saturday. Payment is by PayPal instant payment only.

Buyer pays acutal shipping, plus $1.50 paypal & materials charge, and their winning bid. I will PM you right after the auction ends for payment.

Go to usps.com to check shipping. The box weighs 1 pound 15 ounces, and is shipping from 12526 zip code. Only ships to the lower 48 states.

Will be shipped priority mail. Box will be labeled "FRAGILE", and "Handle With Care". I will individually wrap each egg in bubblewrap.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Auction starts now.

Happy Bidding!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  2. RuffTuffCreampuff

RuffTuffCreampuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Gainesville, Texas
    I'll bid $6.00

3. Panther Creek Poultry

Panther Creek Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2008
    Clarksburg, MO
    I'll bid and raise to $7.00

Sheila

4. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    I had a great hatch from these eggs.I am so excited about them growing up.They are awesome big healthy chicks.I highly reccomend these to everyone wanting light Brahma's. [​IMG]

5. RuffTuffCreampuff

RuffTuffCreampuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Gainesville, Texas
    $8.00

6. Panther Creek Poultry

Panther Creek Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2008
    Clarksburg, MO
    all right Cream Puff................ how about $10. lol I am sure I will still get outbid.

7. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Just a quick note that I have 6 out of 7 developing from SundownWaterfowls Light Brahma hatching eggs that I purchased. I'm pleased.

8. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I just want to add that I got 8 beautiful chicks out of 12 from these eggs. You will not be upset if you win this auction. A++++++

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  9. Chicken Woman

Chicken Woman Incredible Egg

Oct 16, 2008
    Montana
    $11

10. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Thats wonderful barnyard, and tuffoldhen. [​IMG] Thats great to hear.

Ends in 8 hours 30min.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by