Status
Not open for further replies.

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
BYC AUCTION

This auction is for 6+ Light Brahma hatching eggs. They are the standard fowl brahmas. I have had 3, 100% hatches this year, and another hatch due May 1st. I have been getting 100% fertility. All of the chicks I have hatched have been pure yellow chicks. I have not gotten any gray, etc. colors on the chicks down.

I cant guarantee hatchability due to handling during shipping, your incubation methods, etc. Please, if you do not intend on paying, the please do not waste my time and bid. Thank you.
smile.png

Auction will end tomorrow, 4/17, at 8:30pm EST. Payment is required by 9:30pm EST. They will ship this Saturday. Payment is by PayPal instant payment only.

Buyer pays acutal shipping, plus $1.50 paypal & materials charge, and their winning bid. I will PM you right after the auction ends for payment.

Go to usps.com to check shipping. The box weighs 1 pound 15 ounces, and is shipping from 12526 zip code. Only ships to the lower 48 states.

Will be shipped priority mail. Box will be labeled "FRAGILE", and "Handle With Care". I will individually wrap each egg in bubblewrap.
DSC09126.jpg
DSC09124.jpg
DSC09812.jpg

Auction starts now.

Happy Bidding!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I had a great hatch from these eggs.I am so excited about them growing up.They are awesome big healthy chicks.I highly reccomend these to everyone wanting light Brahma's.
big_smile.png

Just a quick note that I have 6 out of 7 developing from SundownWaterfowls Light Brahma hatching eggs that I purchased. I'm pleased.

I just want to add that I got 8 beautiful chicks out of 12 from these eggs. You will not be upset if you win this auction. A++++++

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom