Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
At the prompting of a little bird <cough> terrielacy <cough> we've decided to do a couple new and fantastic sales!

In addition to the BYC Calendars we just got in our store , we're doing the following THREE Special Black Friday / Cyber Monday Offers:

1) BYC University Liquidation Sale: We realized that we have very limited inventory of these items, so we're offering them at a huge discount of 30% off!
Longsleeve Tee
Short Sleeve Tee

2) GFM Sale: For a few days only, if you buy a 12-month GFM, you'll get a FREE 6-month GFM for yourself or a friend (for BYC or for BYH)!
Use code: MoreGFM (make sure to enter the usernames you want the GFMs applied to)

You must have a 12 month and a 6 month GFM in your cart to use the coupon.

3) Free shipping on orders over $50:
Use code: bfriday
US orders only. You must have $50 of shippable merchandise in your cart before shipping for the coupon to take effect.

These three deals start now and will be over at the end of day Monday!!

woot.gif

Question: If your current GFM doesn't run out for a few months, can you still take advantage?

Just to be clear on the GFM, you can mix and match the Golden Feather and Golden Herd memberships. The coupon includes both.
smile.png

does the free shipping on orders of $50 or more apply to Canada?

I tried to buy a shirt. Put bfriday in the coupon box and got this message - Error: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit. I guess I was too late.
hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom