BYC Bumper Stickers - Favorites In Stock and On Sale

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Nifty-Chicken, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Many of you tried to order our two most popular bumper stickers only to discover they were out of stock:

"My Pet Makes Me Breakfast"

and

"Chillin With My Peeps"

Well, we've got them back in stock and to celebrate we've created a special 2-Pack of just these two goodies in both magnetic and adhesive.

[​IMG]

To order bumper stickers, click here:
    $7 for 2 Magnetic Bumper Stickers
    $3 for 2 Adhesive Bumper Stickers

COOL NOTE:

Many people aren't fans of the adhesive bumper stickers, but I've been VERY impressed with them. We had one on the top of the trunk on our black Honda which was parked in the sun all day (lack = hot). The bumper sticker was on that car for about a year and a half and when we went to sell the car the sticker not only still looked perfect, but it peeled off very easily.... so much so I was able to talk my wife into putting an adhesive one on her new car! [​IMG]

2. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I LOVE the bumper stickers!
    I'm changing to the adhesive also. I had a mishap in the carwash with my Magnetic one--it came off! [​IMG] I had to go back to the carwash and luckily they found it! Now they know me as the "chicken lady".

3. Jamie

Jamie Out Of The Brooder

Aug 17, 2008
    Southern Maine
    As of this post, your "adhesive" link is dead, 'Product not found"... I can wait. I know your just teasing me.

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Ok, I fixed the problem. The amount I added to the store inventory sold out this morning, so I increased the inventory.
    You can order them now. [​IMG]

5. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:You say that like its a bad thing [​IMG]

You were already known as the Chicken Lady already they just feel comfortable with you to calll you that in person now [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by