BYC Café

Somehow I knew this wasn't going to go well.
Spain has reported 1,772 new coronavirus infections, marking the biggest jump since a national lockdown was lifted in June and beating the previous day's record rise.
I can't see it getting any better in the foreseeable future. It is an abject lesson in letting a countries economy be so heavily reliant on tourism. Your damned if you work and your damned if you don't.

Somehow I knew this wasn't going to go well.
Spain has reported 1,772 new coronavirus infections, marking the biggest jump since a national lockdown was lifted in June and beating the previous day's record rise.
I can't see it getting any better in the foreseeable future. It is an abject lesson in letting a countries economy be so heavily reliant on tourism. Your damned if you work and your damned if you don't.
The Johns Hopkins chart shows the uptick on the graph for Spain

1596648096406.png

The Johns Hopkins chart shows the uptick on the graph for Spain

View attachment 2277608
The extra dead won't show up for two or three weeks.
According to my daughter the UK is likely to see much the same. Boris just doesn't understand the science. There you go. Back on the hot topic.:p

The extra dead won't show up for two or three weeks.
According to my daughter the UK is likely to see much the same. Boris just doesn't understand the science. There you go. Back on the hot topic.:p
We are in the same spot in California but earlier. The death tolls are going up now due to the partying over the fourth of July Holiday. The lag in cases VS deaths is not very well believed by many.

Back
Top Bottom