BYC Café

Am NOT looking forward to 'under the sink floor time' getting the trap off,
but sure hope that's the problem.
That's always horrible working conditions. I think it's the main reason plumbers are paid so well.
I hope you just have a gunked up trap. Cleaning that out would be the easiest fix.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.
A bit cooler here this morning and no rain.
Dinner last night... sometimes I surprise myself. It came out so delicious. Everything. So today I'm thankful for leftovers!
While I'm delighted you had a lovely meal, I'm a bit bemused at what Americans have to be thankful for this year. I expect this is why they don't have Tnaksgiving in the UK.:p:lol:
Maybe it's a case of, with all due respect to those South of the Mason Dixon line, there but for the grace of god go I.

Hey lets see thew airdale growing up I love the breed will you hand strip him? pull his coat ?
Here you go @penny1960 :

20201126_Ollie.jpg

20201127_121813.jpg
20201127_Ollie.jpg
20201127_121751.jpg

That's always horrible working conditions. I think it's the main reason plumbers are paid so well.
I hope you just have a gunked up trap. Cleaning that out would be the easiest fix.
Luckily I got it all off just sitting semi cross legged on floor, didn't have to crawl into cabinet. Last thing I did under there was a new faucet, and old one had to be cut out.

Good news is... trap and pipes coming from sinks were coated to near clog, so confident that was the problem and not something farther down stream.
Now just hope I can get it all back together with no leaks, before my knee starts to *really* scream.

Here you go
Awwww.... DogLove :love

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with all that it entails.

Today was quite grey and a few hours ago nasty amounts of fog crept in to cover everything.

@aart Was it you who wanted to see the run netting? Here you go:

20201127_NetZ.jpg

IMG_20200611_Auslauf.jpg

IMAG0206.jpg

The chicks with their respective mother hens will stay in big dog houses under the green house covers right in front of our house.

I guess Black Friday is also a good day for hunters to go out and see what they can bag. There are guns going off across the creek in the woods next to the field days where I am running the dogs. Bella is glued to my leg. Rather makes taking her out for a run pointless. I don't go that fast!

Back
Top Bottom