BYC Café

Good morning! And happy hump day!
big_smile.png

Mostly sunny today, 60 degrees, no chance of rain... Gotta love it!

Morning! We got 6 or 7 inches of the fluffy white snow and the winds have not hit yet so it is all pretty. 50mph later on is going to make things...., different looking. Keep the coffee hot yet again. Oh, the soup was very good. The squash stays firm and has a great flavor. Definitely glad that I tried them and now have something new to use.

Morning! We got 6 or 7 inches of the fluffy white snow and the winds have not hit yet so it is all pretty. 50mph later on is going to make things...., different looking. Keep the coffee hot yet again. Oh, the soup was very good. The squash stays firm and has a great flavor. Definitely glad that I tried them and now have something new to use.

Fluffy white stuff that will blow into those 'oh so pretty' drifts with a bit of wind?
I hope that you don't get any more 'fluffy stuff' to deal with.
Thanks for the soup review, I have saved that link.
Have the best day you can, are all the bears holed up now?
Scott

Our weather people are saying we get 7 whole days before any rain. I'm not sure that I believe them, they get paid no matter if they are right or so wrong I could do better.
Yes, I'm loving it!!
Scott

Wouldn't that be the job to have? It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong and you still get paid.
wink.png

Margie, glad the soup was a keeper, it sounded good. Stay warm!

Oh, I don't know - I get a kick out of reading the "discussion" part of the forecast (where the meteorologist explains what all is factored into that prediction). Our local guys clearly have a sense of humor about their jobs, and some of it leaks through even when they are being "professional."

Years ago there was a meteorologist on a local station that made watching the weather fun. The station heads fired him, they thought he wasn't serious enough. Seemed to me if you get the weather messages across in an interesting way and with a bit of humor in it, more people would pay attention. Guess not.

I do appreciate them being on top of things during storms. I grew up in Tornado Alley and they were very serious and professional during storms.

Back
Top Bottom