1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BYC.com

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by roosters97, Feb 11, 2008.

1. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    i just wanted to say how great this site is!I have never met nicer people so i just wanted to say that and the people are soooooooooooo nice here! oh ya and thanks nifty-chicken for every thing!i am like addicted to this site never get off well i need to start doing that cause i never finish my homework now thanks alot guys!lol and when ever i get the chance i sneak on at school! lol well just wanted to say how good this site is thanks again nifty-chicken!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

YOU are so right roosters97,, glad your here with us crazies...... [​IMG]

3. roosters97

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    lol [​IMG]

4. HenHappy

HenHappy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2007
    on my way to you....
    (((HUGS))) [​IMG]

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Everyone on here is like family! And if youe ever in a bad mood or something bad happens someone will be there to pick you up. If you ever need to talk just send a pm or email. Anyway have fun with your homework and ttyl

6. roosters97

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    Quote:your so right!

7. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Don't thank me, I just work here. It is the community that makes this place great... all the members and the excellent BYC Staff!

[​IMG]

8. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    Awww Rooster, we luv ya too! [​IMG]

9. roosters97

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    Quote:lol, hooligan i have to say you are one of the nicest on here although all of you are nice/awesome

10. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    [​IMG]Awww shucks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by