1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BYC dead on a Sunday

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by CuzChickens, Nov 6, 2016.

1. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Wow folks, seems like every time I look at the stats, there are always over 100 members on. Today? 14!! I feel like I'm in a haunted house all alone!
    [​IMG]
    Ghost town! :oops:

2. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    I've never seen that few members on and I am often on when the majority of our members (USA) are asleep. I'm seeing

[​IMG]

at the moment… Better? [​IMG]

3. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Haha, yeah, that is about what I see now. Do you think it glitched? It did not bother me at all, I just thought it was funny that the number was so low!

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

It was probably a glitch in the tracker since that's an extremely unlikely scenario! ;)

For example, right now: Currently, there are 1184 Active Users (123 Members and 1061 Guests)

5. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    OK, then it must display differently for me, cuz this is what its showing on mine.
    [​IMG]
    But it does not matter, the amount of other peeps on BYC does not affect how I interact on BYC,I just thought it was interesting. Whatevs! :D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by