77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
11 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
So last night I had a crazy dream, and it had to do with eggs hatching and BYC.

Pumpkin, our buff Bantam Cochin pullet, is currently broody. Well, dreamed that I was showing my friend how to candle the eggs, and she mistakenly dropped one of them with a chick in it!
It was a little while from hatching, and I was freaking out because it was all cracked and I thought it would kill the baby chick. So, where do I go? BYC of course!
So I remember in my dream that I got on BYC and wrote something like, "EMERGENCY: Dropped egg that has chick in it!" or something like that. Then I woke up I think...

LOL this is what happens when I spend so much time on here!
I think it's because yesterday I was looking at some of the posts that said "emergency" on them in this forum...
I think it's a good thing I'm going to camp for a week and won't be able to get on BYC all that time...but don't worry, I'll make up for that time when I get back.

Just thought I would share this crazy dream I had last night.

FrizzleFreak

Songster
11 Years
Jan 3, 2009
Oregon, west of Portland
So last night I had a crazy dream, and it had to do with eggs hatching and BYC.
Your two favorite addictions!
Careful, you might go into withdrawal while you're at camp!LOL...what's the camp btw?

Kesta

Pie Crust Malfunction
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
houston tx
Quote:well isnt that coincidental! i had a dream i met some byc`ers in person last night! i too am going to camp for a week and leave on monday! XD when r u going to camp 77?

77horses

11 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
Hey everyone!
I'm back from a week of camping! it was great!

The camp I went to was in Alton, NH. It was a Christian camp and it was so fun and inspiring. I hope to go there again next year!

77horses

11 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
Oh and guess what? While I was at camp, I had a dream that we caught a weasel under our chicken coop!
And just last night, since right now one of our Bantam Cochin pullets is broody and her eggs are going to hatch very soon, I had a dream that they did hatch and here were like 20 chicks under her!
And I dreamed that the eggs in my incubator right now hatched and there were a whole bunch of colorful chicks!

Iowa Roo Mom

Resistance Is Futile
11 Years
Apr 30, 2009
Keokuk County
Wow! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I had a dream that my roo got stole, and when we found him he had not one feather and someone had "removed" his comb! He looked so ugly! So I got on BYC and asked about treating a bald rooster with no comb! But I don't remember anything after that. What an ordeal....

Kesta

Pie Crust Malfunction
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
houston tx
Quote:now thats wierder!i just got back from my camp today too! lol.thats just creepy...........

Top Bottom