BYC Dream :P

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 77horses, Jun 20, 2009.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    Maine
    So last night I had a crazy dream, and it had to do with eggs hatching and BYC. [​IMG]

Pumpkin, our buff Bantam Cochin pullet, is currently broody. Well, dreamed that I was showing my friend how to candle the eggs, and she mistakenly dropped one of them with a chick in it! [​IMG] It was a little while from hatching, and I was freaking out because it was all cracked and I thought it would kill the baby chick. So, where do I go? BYC of course! [​IMG] So I remember in my dream that I got on BYC and wrote something like, "EMERGENCY: Dropped egg that has chick in it!" or something like that. Then I woke up I think...

LOL this is what happens when I spend so much time on here! [​IMG] [​IMG] I think it's because yesterday I was looking at some of the posts that said "emergency" on them in this forum... [​IMG] I think it's a good thing I'm going to camp for a week and won't be able to get on BYC all that time...but don't worry, I'll make up for that time when I get back. [​IMG]
    Just thought I would share this crazy dream I had last night. [​IMG]

2. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    [​IMG]

3. FrizzleFreak

FrizzleFreak Songster

So last night I had a crazy dream, and it had to do with eggs hatching and BYC.
    Your two favorite addictions!
    [​IMG] Careful, you might go into withdrawal while you're at camp!LOL...what's the camp btw?

4. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    Quote:well isnt that coincidental! i had a dream i met some byc`ers in person last night! i too am going to camp for a week and leave on monday! XD when r u going to camp 77?

5. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    Maine
    Hey everyone! [​IMG] I'm back from a week of camping! it was great! [​IMG]
    The camp I went to was in Alton, NH. It was a Christian camp and it was so fun and inspiring. I hope to go there again next year! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    Maine
    Oh and guess what? While I was at camp, I had a dream that we caught a weasel under our chicken coop! [​IMG] And just last night, since right now one of our Bantam Cochin pullets is broody and her eggs are going to hatch very soon, I had a dream that they did hatch and here were like 20 chicks under her! [​IMG] [​IMG] And I dreamed that the eggs in my incubator right now hatched and there were a whole bunch of colorful chicks! [​IMG]

7. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Wow! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I had a dream that my roo got stole, and when we found him he had not one feather and someone had "removed" his comb! He looked so ugly! So I got on BYC and asked about treating a bald rooster with no comb! But I don't remember anything after that. What an ordeal....

8. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    Maine
    Quote:[​IMG]

9. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    Quote:now thats wierder!i just got back from my camp today too! lol.thats just creepy...........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: