BYC Member Interview - Miss Lydia - **UPDATE 03-23-21 page 4**

What a lovely interview! I have seen you around BYC here and in the Ducks section. I know when I send someone over to the Ducks section with an issue, Miss Lydia will be there to help them out.
smile.png

Very nice interview!

Oh Patti, I love to see the photo's of you with your flock.. So amazing how you connect with them.. Such a gift, we are all so blessed to know you on BYC!! I mean really, who does not want to bring home a duck from the wild river?? I do!! What a great adventure..The chicken television is hilarious !!
So happy to see you still on willing to help others! Your amazing girl!! :frow

Oh Patti, I love to see the photo's of you with your flock.. So amazing how you connect with them.. Such a gift, we are all so blessed to know you on BYC!! I mean really, who does not want to bring home a duck from the wild river?? I do!! What a great adventure..The chicken television is hilarious !!
So happy to see you still on willing to help others! Your amazing girl!!
frow.gif
Thank you
hugs.gif

'Miss Lydia', thanks for sharing.  Patti is a supporter and cheer leader.  She will try to help anyone with a duck problem, and stays subscribed to their thread until the problem is resolved.  For sure she is one of the 'BYC Good Guys'.

x2 I agree with you.
@Miss Lydia Patti, you have helped me with my duck issues, concerns and Q's. You have stayed with me until we (me & my ducks) were out of the woods and back on solid ground.
You have so many experiences and ideas and you open my eyes and heart to the care of animals.
Thank You Patti.
P.S. You were the very first BYC member to befriend me and help me and you bring up ideas for my ducks that I haven't thought of, b/c of your experience.
Thank you for paying it forward and helping others. I am blessed to of met you.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
x2 I agree with you.
@Miss Lydia Patti, you have helped me with my duck issues, concerns and Q's. You have stayed with me until we (me & my ducks) were out of the woods and back on solid ground.
You have so many experiences and ideas and you open my eyes and heart to the care of animals.
Thank You Patti.
P.S. You were the very first BYC member to befriend me and help me and you bring up ideas for my ducks that I haven't thought of, b/c of your experience.
Thank you for paying it forward and helping others. I am blessed to of met you.
Thanks again.
hugs.gif

** UPDATE on @Miss Lydia 03-23-21 **

It's been several years since @Miss Lydia's member interview was first posted; let's catch up with Patti!
:)

Since 2016 I added Runner ducks and Buff Orpington ducks to my flock. Still have 5 Muscovy all are 9-8 yrs old. My oldest Muscovy is Ruth Ann, she is 13. My birds bring me so much joy I enjoy watching them and caring for them. We’ve also added some different breeds of chickens: Salmon Faverolle, Chocolate and Mauve Orpingtons, and OEGB. Hoping to add a few more Runners and some new layers (chickens) in spring. We mainly have an old folks home for poultry now. Can’t leave out my 2 geese Sam an Missy, Sam is 13 yrs old and Missy is 8. Getting ready to start into geese breeding season which is always enjoyable (anyone who has geese knows this is a joke). Well can’t think of anything else that’s has happened around here. Quiet peaceful living just like we love. Thanks for catching up.

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 4.28.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 4.29.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 4.29.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 4.30.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 4.31.23 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom