BYC Member Interview - Speckledhen **UPDATE 01-01-21 page 8**

Thank you for sharing your story. I have read so many of your posts helping others and they have been very educational for me as well..I am on the other end of pinkys reach here in Murphy,NC!
smile.png

Hi, neighbor! Glad you stopped by! I'm often in Murphy.

What a GREAT idea!

And thank you, SpeckledHen, for sharing some of your life and beautiful family (chicken and human) with us! Enjoyed the pictures, especially of you and the boys. I have three and lots of those pictures with the rabbit ears behind the head.

You are a beautiful lady. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us. When I joined BYC, one of the first things I read was your ten commandments of flock management. Just awesome!

I love my chickens and it is so nice to see all the other chicken lovers out there.

God bless you!

Janet

What a GREAT idea!

And thank you, SpeckledHen, for sharing some of your life and beautiful family (chicken and human) with us! Enjoyed the pictures, especially of you and the boys. I have three and lots of those pictures with the rabbit ears behind the head.

You are a beautiful lady. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us. When I joined BYC, one of the first things I read was your ten commandments of flock management. Just awesome!

I love my chickens and it is so nice to see all the other chicken lovers out there.

God bless you!

Janet

Janet, aren't you sweet! Thank you! One of my SILs is a Janet, too. Glad you liked the Ten Commandments post and hope you glean a lot of information from my other posts/threads. I certainly don't know it all, but I try to help educate when I can. :) You only have a few posts-were you a long time lurker? Welcome to BYC and hope to see you around a lot in the future!

I guess I am a lurker... I do a lot of reading on the site. Don't feel qualified to do a lot of posting, but I love the site and have learned a lot and incorporated it into my chicken raising.

Haven't had much trouble with the chicks (except I now have an rooster overpopulation problem) and have been hit by predators twice since moving to the country.

The folks on here are amazingly and wonderfully friendly and kindhearted. I appreciate all of your sharing on poultry husbandry and will speak up more, if just to say "hear, hear"! (or is it "here, here"!)?

I guess I am a lurker... I do a lot of reading on the site. Don't feel qualified to do a lot of posting, but I love the site and have learned a lot and incorporated it into my chicken raising. Haven't had much trouble with the chicks (except I now have an rooster overpopulation problem) and have been hit by predators twice since moving to the country. The folks on here are amazingly and wonderfully friendly and kindhearted. I appreciate all of your sharing on poultry husbandry and will speak up more, if just to say "hear, hear"! (or is it "here, here"!)?

Yes, please do speak up! I bet you know more than you think you do. Much of BYC is sharing of experiences as much as it is knowledge and bolstering others up.

speckledhen,

Thanks so much for sharing. It is so good to know there are likeminded people out there
smile.png
. I really enjoyed the interview. I think it's a great idea! I would also like to let you know that I lived in Acworth & Marietta for about 2years (20 something years ago). Loved it. Georgia is where I learned what Pollen is!!!

The pics of you and your family are great! Don't sell yourself short.
big_smile.png

speckledhen,

Thanks so much for sharing. It is so good to know there are likeminded people out there
smile.png
. I really enjoyed the interview. I think it's a great idea! I would also like to let you know that I lived in Acworth & Marietta for about 2years (20 something years ago). Loved it. Georgia is where I learned what Pollen is!!!

The pics of you and your family are great! Don't sell yourself short.
big_smile.png

Well, aren't you a sweetheart! Thank you so much. My husband's family is mostly in Acworth and Marietta still. You are right, pollen, we got!

Back
Top Bottom