BYC Member Interview - Tesumph

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by sumi, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Tesumph

Tesumph Enabler

Jul 10, 2015
    BCS, Texas
    My Coop
    Thank you! Like your Winston, Peter was an amazingly sweet boy and I miss him daily. He will always be remembered for the laughs he gave everyone he met. :love
    Aw! Thank you so much, I can only hope to improve. In fact, this interview is slightly incorrect; I enrolled in an art class with my old professor at the last minute, so I will HAVE to draw this semester!
    Thank you for reading! Such kind words from such a lovely community, y’all have made my day. :)

2. shawluvsbirds

shawluvsbirds #SHAWPRAYS

Apr 17, 2017
    Missouri
    Good for you! Keep up the good work:jumpy

3. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds!

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Tessie! Fabulous interview, so well written, beautiful pics, and I also love the art work! You are a gem in this community!

4. dpenning

dpenning Crowing

Jul 20, 2013
    Blue Ridge, TX
    Great interview, thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us. Your artwork is amazing as is your spirit. :hugs

5. Tesumph

Tesumph Enabler

Jul 10, 2015
    BCS, Texas
    My Coop
    Well shucks, Art. Thank you so much, that means a lot coming from you. I hope to be a part of this community for years to come!

6. Tesumph

Tesumph Enabler

Jul 10, 2015
    BCS, Texas
    My Coop
    Gosh, so many sweet comments and warm wishes, y’all are killing me with kindness!

Thank you everyone so much, this community never ceases to put a smile on my face. Once again you’ve made my night, as you have so many times before.
    :love

7. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Bird is the word

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    We are so glad you found a home with us. :)

8. littleprairieheartsfarm

littleprairieheartsfarm Chicken Rancher

May 4, 2018
    North Texas
    Tes! :hugs I loved loved loved loved reading your interview.
    I think I know who’s rooster that might be too. ;)
    You’re such an awesome person, and I’m so excited to think that we could be going to vet school together! :celebrate We’re so glad to have you on this forum. :hugs

9. Sagebrush

Sagebrush Chirping

Aug 2, 2015
    Great interview and your art is beautiful! I too was an animal lover as far as I can remember. Your stories brought back a lot of memories.

God Bless you in your new life and good health!

10. NanaKat

NanaKat Crossing the Road

Really enjoyed your interview and appreciate your comments. You are a bright, caring and talented young lady. Wishing you luck and success with your plans.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: