BYC Member Interview - Tesumph

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by sumi, Sep 5, 2018.

1. 007Sean

007Sean Pheasant Whisperer

Oct 25, 2015
    South Central Texas
    Delightful interview. Loved your story and pics. Best wishes to you on Vet school. I wanted to be a vet, also...Marine mammal vet but life got in the way. I wish you continued success in all your endeavors!
    GIG'EM!!! :thumbsup

2. Morrigan

Morrigan Free Ranging

Apr 9, 2014
    N. California
    I loved this interview. Your drawings are amazing and I love your menagerie of pets. The picture of your three pups wearing the cones? :love

I wish you the best luck in your pursuit of a veterinarian career. With your kindness, optimism and intelligence, you will make a wonderful vet.

007Sean, Tesumph, Chick-N-Fun and 7 others like this.
  3. Texas Kiki

Texas Kiki Partially Enlightened

Jul 31, 2015
    Houston, TX
    My Coop
    Yeah Tes...I was wondering why they all have cone heads at the same time?

007Sean, Tesumph, Chick-N-Fun and 4 others like this.
  4. sourland

sourland Broody Magician

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thank you for providing a glimpse into your life with your outstanding interview. I enjoy your common sense posts and especially enjoyed the art work - glad that you are continuing in your artistic studies. Keep on with the water colors.

5. RodNTN

RodNTN Hatchaolic

May 22, 2013
    The Volunteer State
    My Coop
    I've seen you around the forums, @Tesumph, but never really knew who you were. After reading your interview I can say without a doubt that you are one of my favorite members! You are so cheerful and fun to have around, you brighten any thread you "walk into". But my favorite thing about you is your Christ-like spirit and love!
    I enjoyed your interview very much, have a blessed day and best wishes on your schooling! :hugs

6. BantyChooks

BantyChooks Pullarius

Aug 1, 2015
    My Coop
    Tessie!! How could you not tell me this was up? Fantastic interview, it was great to hear some more backstory on you. :highfive:

7. N F C

N F C Champion

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Wonderful interview, thank you for sharing your story with all of us!

8. Chick-N-Fun

Chick-N-Fun Almy Acres Farm

Jun 26, 2014
    Corning, NY
    FUNomenal interview! It was wonderful leaning more about the amazing woman behind the @Tesumph avatar! Best wishes to you! I am so happy to be a part of your journey with you on BYC!

sourland, 007Sean, Tesumph and 5 others like this.
  9. Tesumph

Tesumph Enabler

Jul 10, 2015
    Houston, TX
    My Coop
    Thank you so much everyone for the love! Good grief, you’re all so overwhelmingly supportive. :love I’m sorry for the late response, I’ve been feeling under the weather, but your kind words have put a smile on my face during this crummy day. The good wishes towards my schooling mean the world; by God’s grace I’ll be an exotic vet someday and will get to feed my chicken obsession even more, hehe.

10. Tesumph

Tesumph Enabler

Jul 10, 2015
    Houston, TX
    My Coop
    When we rescued Clementine she had a nasty UTI and the beginning of a pyometra. At that time the goldens were not fixed yet, so with Clem’s emergency spay we decided to just get them all fixed on the same day.
    Three drunk pups, three coneheads. :love

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: