Official BYC Poll: What other animals do you have besides chickens?

What other animals do you have besides chickens?

• Total voters
Pics
The choice was yours to pick that husband :p

:lau:lau do the others know they're not the favorite?

Soooooo adorable!
Kind of. They know they are not allowed to piss my dogs off or they get in big trouble.

I know this was kind of a while ago... but we also have a hedgehog. :)
I’m afraid we gave a hedgehog too. Stealing some of the eggs if the chickens are free ranging. Last year I’ve seen one a couple of times and two days ago I found part of an eggshell in the garden and one egg in the nest with a small hole in the middle. (disturbed?). But I haven’t actually seen who did this. Could be another animal we have that doesn’t introduce itself. :idunno

I’m afraid we gave a hedgehog too. Stealing some of the eggs if the chickens are free ranging. Last year I’ve seen one a couple of times and two days ago I found part of an eggshell in the garden and one egg in the nest with a small hole in the middle. (disturbed?). But I haven’t actually seen who did this. Could be another animal we have that doesn’t introduce itself. :idunno
Don't blame the hedgehog if you haven't actually witnessed the crime. Hedgehogs don't normally eat eggs. They may try one if they find it broken, but they can't break the shell themselves.

Christmas: 3ACF63AC-4BA7-4050-A9D3-76C2B782259B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom