1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BYC or chickens

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by RioLindoAz, Apr 23, 2008.

1. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    I'm just wondering, do you spend more time here than I your chickens? I think I do [​IMG] shame on me [​IMG]

Lets hear what you have to say? [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2008
  2. RoostersCrow

RoostersCrow Chillin' With My Peeps

My page says you have 41 to go to hit 1000

You'll make it.....

We're pulling for ya....... [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  3. chickenworld

chickenworld Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2007
    LOL... I spend about an hour with my chickens a day and about ten minutes on BYC. [​IMG]

4. yellowdragon

yellowdragon Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Springville, Indiana
    i spent about 3 hours or more today just siting and talking to all my babies. It was a great day. I'm not sure how long I'm on here. but it is usally at night after the wee little ones(my kids and chicky babies) are asleep.

5. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I feel the same way as yellow dragon I spend time with them till it gets dark and I have to do HW then I procrastinate using BYC I got nothing done tonight but I have to go to bed now.

henry

6. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    I spend way more time here. I dont live with my birds so its kind of hard to spend tons of time with em. [​IMG]

7. Ace_king_brahma

Ace_king_brahma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Castroville, Texas
    I spend more time with my birds than anything else. When I'm at my regular job is the only time I don't have poultry near me. And my days off are spent in the chicken yard, goat pens or selling my birds. I hardly have time to do anything else until hatching season is over.

8. mmajw

mmajw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Maine
    I take the laptop outside with me then I can have the best of both worlds. [​IMG]

9. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    I guess every day its different for me. Sometimes I never come here all day just to spend time with my animals and sometimes I forget about them because I'm here. wHaT'S wRonG WItH mE???

10. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    Quote:I wish I had a laptop! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by