BYC Store Sale! - 15% Off All Winter Clothing!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by DuckLady, Jan 24, 2010.

1. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Right now through Jan 31, we have marked down the Winter Clothing in the store by 15%.

The sale covers all hoodies, long-sleeve shirts, sweatshirts and zippered hoodies in both the "BYC-U" line and the "Breakfast" line.

Quantities are limited to stock on hand.
    Other discounts will not be valid for his sale.

For orders outside the USA, please contact [email protected] prior to placing your order.

BYC Clothing - Click HERE

2. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    cool...now just do this again when i am not broke [​IMG]

3. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Question- the navy blue "My Pet Makes Me Breakfast" shirt doesn't show up in the store when you click the link for Teeshirts, Short Sleeved, Men's. Is this a mistake? Or is this shift not being offered anymore/out of stock?

This is the shirt in question:
    [​IMG]

4. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I was wanting to get a shirt, but Im not sure if I need a 1x or 2x, does anyone know how tight fittin they are?

Also I had sent a email asking a question to the store and never heard back from them, that was about 3 or 4 days ago, I do I know if they got it or not or if they are just busy and havent gotten to it yet..............

5. pacetruckguy

pacetruckguy The West Coast Chicken Whisperer

Dec 8, 2009
    Petaluma,CA
    Quote:Ed,
    I'm 5'10" about 205 and an extra large was pleanty big enough. I'd say they run a little large. Good luck.

6. DuckLady

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Quote:Ed, I have not received anything from you.

Please resend to
    [email protected]

Thanks
    Or just PM me! [​IMG]

7. DuckLady

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Quote:There is one patrol Blue shirt left. I will make sure of the size and then make sure it is in the store.

8. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Quote:There is one patrol Blue shirt left. I will make sure of the size and then make sure it is in the store.

If it is a M or L I will most likely take it. If not- when are you expecting to have more?

9. DuckLady

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State

If it is a M or L I will most likely take it. If not- when are you expecting to have more?

All set. One large Patrol Blue tee is in the store now. [​IMG]

10. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    I just purchased it! Thank you so much for helping me out! I'm so posting pictures wearing my shirt and holding one of my chickens. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by