BYC Swap Shop

amyquilt

Serama Mama
11 Years
May 17, 2008
Amarillo, TX
Swaps between Members

To keep the "side swaps" from deterring from the main "Whatchagot Swap", I am starting this thread.

This is for swapping between 2 members only.

Any member can list what they have available to swap. They also need to list a "wish" list. This way, as members scan what you have to swap, they can see what you are looking for. You can also modify your lists by editing your post.

Your lists can consist of anything reasonable. Chicks, eggs, home canned goods, fabric, candles, soap, plants, hand made anything....whatever you have you would like to trade or are "wishing" for
wink.png

EXAMPLE:

TO SWAP:
*Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in the color named "XYZ". I have three 5 oz skeins available.
*Prickly Pear Cactus plants.
*Homemade cloth napkins in "kitchen-y" prints. Set of 4.

MY WISH LIST:
*Blue Orpington hatching eggs
*Pickling/Canning jars
*Vintage handkerchiefs

Anyone that reads through the thread, may see they have something on my wish list, and I have something on my "to swap" list. They can then PM me to arrange the swap.

You will need to keep your lists up to date at all times, in order that people know what you have/are looking for presently.

Please keep this honest. If you make an agreement to swap, ship your items in a timely manner. Treat your swapper as you would like to be treated.

Remember that this swap thread is being started by me and Backyard Chickens is not responsible in any way for the swaps being conducted.

I will edit/modify this post as I see fit along the way.

I also reserve the right to end this Swap Shop at any time I feel it isn't working out.

Last edited:
I like this idea. hope it works out well....for everyone. Hmmmmm, I will have to think about what I have, and what I want...but I will be back, im sure! LOL

This is a GREAT idea! Thanks for starting this
smile.png
Right now I got all the eggs I want but I am looking for some good chicken magazines or books. I will see what I can put up for swaps.

hmm.. i've got a few things just have to go through some stuff,

My stuff:
a Little Giant Incubator with turner, used, worked good for me once i got it adjusted, , made a homemade that i like better, could take pics if interested!

Wish list: Hatching Eggs rhode island reds, buff orpington, something a long those lines,

pm me, i can ship out first since i have little time on here, so i can earn your trust!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I will trade you some cuckoo marans hatching eggs for your incubator. They are from very good lines. I can send pics of actuall eggs and parents if you like, let me know if your interested.

To swap:

1) Homemade Jam and Jelly: 1 pint of Blackberry preserves, a half pint of Orange Jelly, and a 4 oz Strawberry Jam.

2) A book, The American Academy of Pediatrics, Caring for your baby and young child Birth to age 5

3) 1 pair of Jeans and 1 Pair of Jean Capris, size 7 Juniors, Hardly worn like new condition.

4) Baby boy clothes size 18-24 months.

5) Fancy Yarn. Here is a pic of it..

4 balls of Yarn Bee Airy Sparkle in Royal
1 ball of Yarn Bee Airy Sparkle in Black
1 ball of Yarn Bee Airy Sparkle in Turquoise
1 ball of Yarn Bee Lucious Sparkle in Ice
1 Ball of Yarn Bee Lucious in Cherry
2 Balls of Yarn Bee Lucious Sparkle in Cherry
3 balls of Yarn Bee Jewelsong in Royalty

12488_yarn_for_trade_001.jpg
[/img][/img]

Wish List:

1) Homemade Goat milk soap
2) Polish chicks or eggs
3) Buttercup chicks or eggs
4) Yokohama Chicks or eggs
5) Barred Rock Bantam, Aracauna (true Aracauna), Aracauna bantam, or Crele OEG bantam chicks or eggs
6) Any signature Handblown Glass artwork..ex: blenko, Rainbow, Pilgrim ect...

Last edited:
Oooh... I LOVE side swaps
lol.png

For Trade:

El Paso Chile Company Quesadilla Maker - This thing's awesome for quick lunches, got it around the holidays last year. Used it alot when the toddler was a newborn. It's a deep red, the pic washes it out. It really is pretty, would work great for a southwestern themed kitchen
big_smile.png

2696509501_6e187bf3fe.jpg

Hitachi Mini DVD Camcorder
- Almost 3 years old. Works fantastically. Has 16x optical zoom and 240x digital zoom. It takes an SD memory card, so it can take pictures as well. Comes with the battery charger, battery, neck strap and outlet cord to film while it's plugged into the outlet.
2697325216_c5db4e41e1.jpg

OR

Wilderness Legend - Guide To Grizzly Bears
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518EJRFJNML._SS500_.jpg

The Complete Hunter- Duck Hunting, Understanding Ducks & Habitat
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0865730652/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link

Mule Deer Country - Understanding Mule Deer (no book jacket)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516YCGMM3VL._SS500_.jpg

The Freshwater Angler's Guide to Trout
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1589233727/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link

The Complete Hunter - Understanding Upland Game Birds
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FMH16ZNWL._SS500_.jpg

OR

I went threw our VHS collection. We haven't had a VCR in years, so I have no idea why I keep lugging these from house to house. LOL

All with boxes, in decent or new condition:

Winnie the Pooh: Pooh Wishes
Rocketman
Charles Dickens- The Old Curiosity Shop
Apollo 13
Jack London's - White Fang
The Mummy
Marty Stouffer's- Photographing Wildlife
Twister
King Arthur (the newer one with Clive Owen)
White Wolves, Cry in the Wild
Shoot to Kill (older)
The Replacements
The Santa Clause
Congo
Days of Thunder (Tom Cruise)
Deep Blue Sea
Cool Hand Luke
Blue Streak
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey)
Fern Gully

Probably have a ton more, just need to find that other box. LOL

For the dvd cam, I would like multiples of the following since it's considerably more expensive.

Wants:

Any breed of Turkey Eggs
Blue, Black or Splash Orpington Eggs
Black East Indie Duck Eggs
Cayuga Duck Eggs
Silver Appleyard Duck Eggs
Pekin Duck Eggs
Any breed of Peafowl Eggs

(by the way, I'm not asking for a full dozen of any of these, just a handful
lol.png
)

Oh and one for the DH... A working copy of Halo 3 for Xbox 360, since the kids scratched his and he hasn't replaced it yet.

(I'll find more to trade later, I'm in the middle of redoing the kids room. Waiting on paint to dry.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom