BYC Vacation Rentals

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by chicken stalker, Jul 16, 2010.

1. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    Do you have a vacation rental or know of an awesome spot.
    Post it's location, price and of course pictures and let's start booking!!!

2. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    can't wait to see all of the beautiful places we bycers have as guest houses and vacation getaways. [​IMG]

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    ok I will do that this weekend-Magrags is the only one who has seen it thus far-nava and EL and staying in it for chickenstock Oct 3rd and Lovingmypeeps is staying there too on the futon:)

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    ok Here we go some photos:) We have 1 opening from July 31st-August 7th ( both DH and I thought we booked that week and neither of us did and turned many people down... morons!) LOL
    We are booked through July 31st Saturday ( checkout is at II am) checkin that Sat is 3pm until checkout August 7th at 11am
    booked from August 7th through Sept 4th-the rest of September is open and Most of Oct except Oct 2 through Oct 16th

[​IMG] cabin and my house on the left
    the pond view from the dock that comes with cabin:) [​IMG]
    dog not included [​IMG]
    another storage cabin with a pool table in it and shed with fishing poles-tackle boxes-life jackets and paddles
    [​IMG]
    bonfire pits [​IMG]

There is ALSO a playground next door-a beach on the pond-my DD 5yr old babysits -is cpr/first aid certified and has alot of experience:) Bike paths-mountains to climb-lots of great fishing-canoes available-trolling boat-you name we have it to lend-Cabin has washer -dryer- dishwasher-microwave-stove-coffee makeers-EVERYTHING-one bedroom and one Futon-fits 4 comfortably-not your typical cabin in the woods:) 700$ a week 600$ off season-(600$ for BYCer's ONLY!)
    we do allow pets to a certain extent--2 dogs or a cat -not 5 dogs or 4 cats etc...haha seriously we had people asking if they could bring that many!
    It's awesome we love it-any questions give me a pm [​IMG]

5. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    How beautiful, sure wish I could visit. No limit on visiting chickens huh?

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:haha only a hen or two:) She'll earn her keep while she visits:) [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by