1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BYC Video! Sign Ups Here

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BirdBoy88, Jan 30, 2009.

1. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Hey everyone! [​IMG]

Me and my good friend Niki *monarc23* came up with a great idea to make a BYC video.

The video will have photos and descriptions and a song.

For those who sign up to be in the video you must have at least one photo of you and your birds ( in the photo ) at the same time.. we will decide later how many photos there will be per person.

This video will Benefit the site and bring more people to the site because it will be posted on youtube and you all will get copies of the link to the video to post on your blogs or websites or to email to friends and family.

All suggestions, Ideas, opinions, Tips, are welcome but it is Mine and Niki final decision at the end

This will be fun for all members to join and help out [​IMG]

We all have to decide how many photos per person

what song.

what to write in the video

title of the video

and small descriptions through out the video

If you want to join please send a PM or email to me or Niki with your first name and user name and email address ( just for now ).. same with the photos send them to me or Niki but send the photos through email please and Please label your email BYC Photo for video so we don't accidentally delete your email

My email is [email protected]

Niki email is [email protected]

I am not a pro at making videos but i am sure with all yours help we can pull this off and make it look great! [​IMG]

and for those who haven't saw i made a video yesterday it's call Butterfly Movie

So.. who wants to join and help!?

and even if you don't join to be in the video you can still help us make it [​IMG]

2. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    That sounds like fun,, but I need to powder my nose first!

3. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    This is so exciting! this video will be awesome and once others see it they will be joining the site in a heart beat

but this video will be so great with everyone in it and helping out [​IMG]

4. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I am really excited about this too, and I need to doll myself up too first before I'll be willing to pose in a picture hahaha! But i will for this cause! [​IMG] I might even ask my uncle to come out for professional bird pictures but i dont know. [​IMG] It would be fun though!!!

The goal here is to show nonBYC members why joining BYC will expose them to a wealth of knowledge on poultry and such. I know I didn't realize how many breeds of birds there was until I joined here, and Im still learning about new ones almost everday!

People posed with their favorite breeds or birds could really get people interested in what this site, and its members have to offer.

I"m sure this will take a while to compile but im excited about it none the less! [​IMG] All suggestions welcomed!

5. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Neat idea! When you complete the video, if you'd like, I'll link to it from the Official BYC Facebook Group page.

6. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    That would be awesome!

thank you! [​IMG]

Alright friends .. Sign ups are open so is everything else [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    No BYC'ers want to be in/help with the video? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Comon all you know you wanna show off your critterssssss and if you already have pictures of yourself up on your website n such this isnt any different and it could help BYC get even more members and those are always great! [​IMG]

9. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Well since no one else is interested in making a byc video me and Niki and hopefully the one other person who joined will make a video then.

thank you all for atleast looking.

10. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I will as long as I can have my DD in the pictures with the chickens. LOL I do not wish to scare people away from BYC with this mugshot [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by