BYC Weekend Special! Sat-Sun only-6 Saddles shipped $25.00 Any Size!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by magsrags, Apr 4, 2009.

1. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    WEEKEND SPECIAL ONLY!!!
    4/4 & 4/5 UNTIL MIDNIGHT est.
    pAYpAL pAYMENTS only FOR THIS SALE PLEASE.

Post SOLD here by 12 midnight Sunday 4/5 and send payment to paypal at:
    [email protected]

Receive 6 any size protective saddles for your hens or roosters. STATE SMALL MEDIUM OR LARGE in a PM to me or on the paypal receipt.
    My choice of novelty prints you are sure to love.....or if you prefer solids we have them too.
    100% cotton fabrics sandwich a low loft quilt batting....machine quilted for durability and long lasting life. Sturdy, but soft elastic to attach over head and both wings keeping it on & in place!

Guaruntee I Will ship by Friday.....4/10/09.....if not before.
    Machine wash & dry.

Questions encouraged & answered on sizing. I aim to please and have you coming back for more. Refunds cheerfully given upon receipt of item returned as shipped with prior notice....and within 7 business days please.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    how do these go on? are they like a cross your heart bra? or just around the wings?

3. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Hi Maggie, I wanted to let you know I received our saddles and they are adorable! I haven't tried them on the hens yet, but they look great and adjusting the size is easy so I am very happy with them. Thanks again! Very nice work you do on these. [​IMG]

4. magsrags

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Quote:Oh wonderful! Thanks for droping the note. I need some positive feedback here for sure.[​IMG]
    Let me know if we need some adjustments or what ever else. Thank you!

5. magsrags

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Quote:The center loop goes over their heads and the side loops their wings. They stay on better and centered with that 3rd. loop In my opinion.

Although I can always make them for just over the wings if you prefer.:<)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by