Byc

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by oldchickenlady, Jul 9, 2010.

1. oldchickenlady

oldchickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2010
    Cabot, AR
    I was drivng home from work last night when I pulled up behind a van waiting at a stop light. The light changed and as the van was pulling away from me, something caught my eye. I pulled up a little closer and could see...something...looked like...a phrase on a bumper sticker on the back of the van. "Chilling with my peeps"...that looked and sounded familiar! [​IMG]I got a little closer and realized it said BYC on it! Too funny!

2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Cool! [​IMG]

I wonder who it was? [​IMG]

3. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

EVERYONE WITH A BYC BUMPER STICKER PLEASE REPORT TO THIS THREAD ASAP! I wanna know who it was...

4. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Was it a big white van with a bunch of other stickers? If so- it was Amazondoc. She travels across TN quite a bit.

I have a sticker- but it's on my fridge. Last I checked it wasn't out driving around [​IMG]

5. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Quote:me 2 too [​IMG]

6. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I wanna know also .. i keep waiting to run into someone with a BYC shirt or Bumper (I have both and wear/display them proudly)...

7. oldchickenlady

oldchickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2010
    Cabot, AR
    No, it was a blue van in Hickman county. I had just bought 3 fish dinners and wanted to get home and eat before they got too cold, or I would have tried to get their attention and talked chicken talk. I didn't even get to see if it was a man or woman driving, they turned off the highway before I could see.

8. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    you should change the title of your thread to something like who in TN has a byc bumpersticker on their van?
    with just byc, good luck if they see this.

9. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    (wondering if there are any mods from TN?)

10. bella1210

bella1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    cool [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by