Byc

oldchickenlady

Songster
9 Years
May 9, 2010
Cabot, AR
I was drivng home from work last night when I pulled up behind a van waiting at a stop light. The light changed and as the van was pulling away from me, something caught my eye. I pulled up a little closer and could see...something...looked like...a phrase on a bumper sticker on the back of the van. "Chilling with my peeps"...that looked and sounded familiar!
lol.png
I got a little closer and realized it said BYC on it! Too funny!

Was it a big white van with a bunch of other stickers? If so- it was Amazondoc. She travels across TN quite a bit.

I have a sticker- but it's on my fridge. Last I checked it wasn't out driving around
tongue.png

I wanna know also .. i keep waiting to run into someone with a BYC shirt or Bumper (I have both and wear/display them proudly)...

No, it was a blue van in Hickman county. I had just bought 3 fish dinners and wanted to get home and eat before they got too cold, or I would have tried to get their attention and talked chicken talk. I didn't even get to see if it was a man or woman driving, they turned off the highway before I could see.

you should change the title of your thread to something like who in TN has a byc bumpersticker on their van?
with just byc, good luck if they see this.

Back
Top Bottom