Ended BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—How Many Does it Take to Make the Wicked Witch's Brew? We Can Count... Can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

muddy75

Micro-Rancher
5 Years
Aug 17, 2018
southern indiana
My Coop
My Coop
Please check post #2 for additional fun contests!!!!! Congratulations to @Overo Mare our official winner!!!!
quail eggs (2).png

This contest is brought to you by our BYC Sponsors
(click to view & support them)

BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along
How Many Does it Take to Make the Wicked Witch's Brew?
We Can Count... Can you?

These 'counting' contests will happen every Sunday and the final contest will happen on Halloween. Since I'm on an
exciting motorcycle adventure until Sunday evening, @casportpony will be overseeing this contest.

This contest will start at 12 noon Eastern Time

How to enter:
For this contest, guess how many quail eggs are in the container pictured below and reply to this thread with your guess.
full

The rules:
  • This contest is open to all BYC members, not just Halloween HAL participants.
  • The closest guess to the number of quail eggs wins.
  • Whole number guesses only.
  • You can change your guess IF IT IS NOT TAKEN, but if you choose another number, you allow someone else to take your previous guess.
  • You can change your guess as many times as you want until 10/17/2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time).
  • ONE guess per post. NO EDITS, if you want to pick a new number (that hasn't already been chosen) post a new message.
  • All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  • Entries will be accepted until 10/17/2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
  • The winner will be announced on Monday unless the correct guess is made sooner!
This Google spreadsheet cheatsheet will be updated as often as possible. Please check it *and* search this thread before entering your number.

Prize
PlacePrize
First PlaceA 6-month PFM ($35 value) for yourself or a friend.
full

If you have not yet joined us at BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-a-Long, click HERE and come say hi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations @Overo Mare for winning side contest #1
Congratulations @Little Baby Bean for winning side contest #2

1) How many miles have I traveled on this motorcycle adventure?????? I will take a picture of the tripometer when we get home!!!!

2) how many crabapples in @R2elk container?????
4F7E3C41-E926-4E62-A1E4-50100556516C.jpeg

winner of each side contest will receive 6 month PFM from ME!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom