Bye bye birdies of BYC!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by sangel4you, Jan 10, 2010.

1. sangel4you

sangel4you Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2009
    Halifax, Pennsylvania
    Well not really good bye, but I start back to school tommorrow and seeing as how this is my last semester I've become accustomed to how crazy life gets for those 5 months and I am used to the fact that I have NO LIFE what so ever. So since I never thought to warn everyone before, and seeing as how I have made some great new friends over the winter especially with doing my first hatch and all...
    I thought it fair to tell everyone of my temporary probable leave. I don't expect you will hear much from me as I won't be on much. I'll be here if there's a problem with the chickies, etc, but most likely not other than that. Hopefully by the time I'm back at the start of May I have some other new chickies and everyone else is too!
    I love my BYC friends and I'll miss you all! :) Tootles for now BYC!
    p.s. feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] since I wont be checking my inbox here a whole lot!

2. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    I was thinking about this tonight as well! I start class at 9:30 tomorrow morning. I'll be really busy, but it's fun! Good luck this semester!

3. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    The same for me, Good Luck with the semester!

4. sangel4you

sangel4you Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2009
    Halifax, Pennsylvania
    THanks you two!!! Let me know how classes are going! :) Good luck on your first few days!

5. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Thank You! I'm off to my first class in half an hour. Gotta get my coffee. [​IMG]

6. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Good luck with all the schoolings!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by