BYHers: Lets chat here while BYH is down! TEGers and SSers too!

Finnie

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Oct 27, 2014
Just north of Indianapolis
@Baymule gave me a great idea last night. We can make a thread here on BYC to host all the people who can’t get into their regular sister forums. I was hoping by morning it wouldn’t be needed anymore, but I’m still getting the “forbidden” message when I checked BYH and TEG.

This will be fun. It will be like the time BYC was down for the conversion and BYH hosted many of us over there. I think the main problem will be figuring out how to let people know we are over here. Apparently some people can access the sister sites normally. I wonder if those people are wondering where the rest of us went.

If we can find someone with access who can post a link over there, then maybe someone over there can PM their missing friends, and if (big IF) they get email notifications of PMs, that might be a way to reach them. Otherwise we will just have to wait for it to occur to them to check Backyard Chickens, like it already did for me, Baymule and @chickens really

I'll definitely have a lot to yap about and read once we get permission to return to BYH.. :pop
We are all Little Bo Peeps lost sheep right now..😂🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
Great idea..Hopefully we are not lost for too long:fl
That page I can access on BYH allowed me to click on usernames and compose a PM to them, but it didn’t allow me to send it. Boo hoo!

I just had an idea. I’m going to scroll back through the BYH help thread and find someone who said it works for them. And I will ask that person if they can put the word out over there. I know I could ask Nifty or the staff, but I know they are very busy right now.

Back
Top Bottom