Ca anyone help answer some questions

pheasantfrenzie

Songster
8 Years
Jun 17, 2011
Montrose,Co
I found someone selling there Blue ears for 200?? They are 4 yrs old and she said they have started to lay eggs??
They are moving to another town and don't want to take the birds because of stress should I be worried about buying them.
Text me your answers for a faster response 970-596-7560

Started to lay.What part of the country are they in?If there in a warm climate and your in a cold they may not survive as they don't have the proper down to keep them warm.The 200.00 is the going price in this area.
In N.H.,Tony.

Never thought about the different climates because we are pretty cold here. She said they relocated to Baltimore, Md
When she said they started to lay eggs already I knew something wasn't right. Then wanted pmt sent right away via western union and I thought that was alittle weird so I passed. Pretty sure it was a scam because I don't think blue ears lay this early but not owning them I wasn't to sure.
Thanks for the info.
If you know anyone who has a pr let me know.

If they are in Md they must be providing heat for them to lay.I'm sure they have the same weather as we do in N.H.Mine don't start to lay until late March early April.If any deal sounds funny I'd suggest to stay away.
In N.H.,Tony.

Yes I did stay away they were just a little pushy and wanted pmt with western union like yesterday without any pix. And they never answered any questions on why the birds were laying so early. It sounded alittle fishy to me. Hopefully not to many people fall for this.

Back
Top Bottom