CA (SF Bay): BCM, Olive Eggers, BR, BO, Blue, GL & Blk LF Cochins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NapsWithChickens, Nov 11, 2009.

1. NapsWithChickens

NapsWithChickens ZZZZzzzzz....

Feb 22, 2009
    San Francisco Bay Area
    ~~~ PM me to purchase or discuss ~~~

~~~ NO Shipping, I'm sorry ~~~

I have been hatching up a storm and am finally selling the "pick of the litter" chicks that I can't keep. They have all been handled regularly, raised on organic, non-medicated feed and have been living in my laundry room since hatched. These are beautiful, healthy birds that I am sorry to part with... but my kids have drawn the line and some must go! ~grin~ All are straight-run (unless otherwise noted) and are large fowl (LF) birds, not bantams.

Olive Eggers with Barred Plummage (from a Barred Rock roo over Black Copper Marans hens). These birds will lay OLIVE green eggs ~ very beautiful and unusual!
    2 hatched 10/24 that are now 18 days old: $10 each
    2 hatched 10/30 that are now 12 days old: $10 each

Olive Eggers with Blue Plummage and cheek tufts (from a Splash Ameracauna roo over Black Copper Marans hens). These birds will also lay OLIVE green eggs!
    2 hatched 10/24 that are now 18 days old: $10 each
    4 hatched 10/30 that are now 12 days old: $10 each

Purebred Black Copper Marans (Wade Gene/Presley lines). These birds will lay a DARK chocolate brown egg, have feathered legs and are possible show quality birds. (I don't show and can't guarantee this, but they come from show quality parents.)
    3 hatched 10/24 that are now 18 days old: $10 each

Purebred Black Copper Marans (Davis lines). This bird will also lay a DARK chocolate brown egg, has feathered legs and is possible a show quality bird. (I don't show and can't guarantee this, but she comes from show quality parents.)
    1 hatched 10/24 that is now 18 days old: $10 each

Purebred Blue Cochin ~ these birds will lay medium brown eggs, crazy feathered feet and legs, and are possible show quality birds. (I don't show and can't guarantee this, but they come from show quality parents.).
    5 chicks hatched 09/30 that are 6 weeks old: $15 each
    2 chicks hatched 10/09 that are 5.5 weeks old: $15 each

Purebred Black Cochin ~ these birds will lay medium brown eggs, have crazy feathered feet and legs, and are possible show quality birds. (I don't show and can't guarantee this, but they come from show quality parents.).
    2 chicks hatched 10/26 that are 16 days old: $15 each

Purebred Barred Rock ~ this bird will lay a light brown egg and is possibly a show quality bird. (I don't show and can't guarantee this, but she comes from show quality parents.).
    1 chick hatched 10/09 that is 5.5 weeks old: $15

Purebred Buff Orpington ~ this bird will lay a light brown egg and is possibly a show quality bird. (I don't show and can't guarantee this, but she comes from show quality parents.).
    1 chick hatched 10/09 that is 5.5 weeks old: $15

Purebred Golden Laced Cochin PULLET ~ this chick was sexed at the hatchery as a pullet. Very beautiful bird with feathered legs, but as a hatchery bird, I don't believe she will be show quality. I bought her (and her sisters) because she'll be a gorgeous bird that I don't plan on breeding. I have kept a couple for myself ~ but I don't need three afterall.
    1 chick hatched 10/13 that is 4 weeks old: $20.00

I am in Saratoga near San Jose off of both 85 and 17. I will be glad to work a price for a multiple bird purchase! Thanks!

~~~ NO Shipping, I'm sorry ~~~

~~~ PM me to purchase or discuss ~~~

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by