Cabinet Incubator WANTED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ArabiansR2Cool, Nov 26, 2008.

1. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

Looking for a cabinet style incubator...

2. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Aren't we all?!?! [​IMG] **Sigh....we just recently found a Mennonite man close to us selling 4 of them--they held 1,920 eggs at a time [​IMG] --which is crazy, because we don't need one that big...but the crazy thing was he was selling because he got one that held, no joke, 14,000 eggs!!!! [​IMG] And the craziest part is he was looking to get another one of those since he was already outgrowing that one!!! Anyhow, he wanted $2,000 a piece for it...my husband kindly thanked him and hung up the phone laughing.... [​IMG]

3. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] OH MY! [​IMG]

4. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I keep seeing one in the lancaster farming, but I'm sure it's a giant thing. [​IMG]

5. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Yep!!! That's the one I'm talking about! We live in Md--right near PA!!! He wants $2000 for each one--he has 4 of them! lol

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  6. JNSranch

JNSranch New Egg

Dec 4, 2008
    Hi. We have two really nice incubators. (1) Humidaire 2000 red wood it has it all looks like it should be in the houes not the barn. (2) is a James 2940K also very nice. both work great and both are Fully Automated.

We are located in N. Idaho
    Thank you.

James
    The JNS Ranch
    [email protected]
    208-818-4550

7. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
  8. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

I am still looking for one. I should mention that I am in Indiana, and I am looking for one in either IN, OH, MI, KY, or IL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by