CABINET INCUBATOR

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by lichicks, Jan 23, 2009.

1. lichicks

lichicks Out Of The Brooder

Dec 10, 2008
    I will have a cabinet incubator I will be selling soon. 2x2x2, big enough to hold 200 eggs. No auto egg turner. As soon as I'm done testing it I will have it for sale. It will be $300. It will need some assembly, I'm breaking it down to make shipping alot cheaper. all those that will be interested in one please email me directly to reserve one. electronic thermostat and 3 slide out drawers. Glass door in front for viewing. I will have pics up as soon as I finish it. I can produce about 6 per week. [email protected]

2. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

That's a lot of eggs to hand turn!

FYI - This belongs in the buy/sell/trade section [​IMG]

3. lichicks

Dec 10, 2008
    well I can add 2 egg turners in them, I was just trying to keep the price low, it would be another $100 if you wanted the turning option. Thermostat is right on the money within 1 degree.

4. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

So these will be new items you are creating?

5. lichicks

Dec 10, 2008
    yes, just trying to get a feel of how many I should make depending on the response. I'll have pics up soon. Its a nice pine cabinet insulated door with glass window, stained and sealed. I was hoping to make it cheaper, but wood is 3/4 the cost and the wiring thermostats, fans, heating elements, etc. And I dont just throw it together, I'm a finish carpenter so it looks like a piece of furniture. I also have coop kits for sale on ebay, just go to ebay and do a search for "chicken Coop" My user name is Dftard on ebay. Nice coops made of tongue and groove kiln dried cedar. I've seen similar coops on the market but they are made like junk and warp. These are great coops, I've had mine for about 4 years now. I raise chickens and turkeys. I'm also working on a brooder to sell, but thats far from ready

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  6. playingchicken

playingchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2008
    I am just a beginner (and a poor one at that-but my hubby is a finish carpenter...if he was ever home, maybe I could get him to build me one! [​IMG]) but you should post some pictures so people can see your product. It sounds nice!

7. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Well if ya need someone to test out the brooder! [​IMG] I'm here for ya!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by