1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cackle Hatchery Light Brahmas

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Mojo Chick'n, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

Heya all - just wanted to show off my light brahma babies I got this morning from Cackle Hatchery.

I am very pleased with their looks - heavy leg feathering, and clean looking, (not muddy).

[​IMG]

pretty babies. I'd order from them again - actually, I have delaware babies coming from them in two weeks - hope they look this clean and nice (not muddy).

meri

2. CityClucks

CityClucks The Center of a 50 Mile Radius

Jan 31, 2009
    Tulsa, OK
    I've heard good things about Cackle - good luck with your peeps!

3. 10chicks

10chicks Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Just got my brahmas, wyandottes and EE from Cackle this morning. Mine look just as good as yours.

4. ging3rhoffman

ging3rhoffman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    :yaHow sweet is that! So cute. I want more chicks

5. farmgirljen

farmgirljen Out Of The Brooder

Apr 29, 2008
    Corvallis Oregon
    I am waiting for a cakcle hatchery surprise that was supposed to have shipped wednesday- di they send you an email telling you your order had shipped? I have been calling them all morning, but line is busy...

6. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

No email, I just had a ship date.

They've been VERY busy this spring, so the phone are hard to get through ojn - keep trying , hit redial a lot, and you ought to get through eventually. They are very nice to deal with, great customer service, they're just overwhelmed right now.

meri

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by