Cackle hatchery Pic Heavy

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Whitney13, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Whitney13

Whitney13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2010
    Malvern, AR
    I ordered 15 cochin bantams from Cackle and they came today. I got 6 black and 12 splash. [​IMG] They all arrived alive and healthy. When I got to the post office we could hear them when we first walked in the door. Cackle is great. I am including pictures of some my chicks so you can see how great their birds are. This was my second time ordering from them. I ordered 25 sumatras last year and only 11 made it past the third week but they refunded me for the 13 that didn't make it past the first 48 hours. Out of the 11 that made it I had 10 hens and one rooster which was really lucky. All of those grew up to be great looking birds and I recently sold 9 of the 10 hens. The rooster died in an accident around 4 months old. If I order chickens again I am most certainly ordering from Cackle again.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  2. Orange Ribbon

Orange Ribbon Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    Those are good looking chicks. I would like to get some birds from them, but unfortunately Cackle Hatchery cannot ship birds to Virginia.

Good luck with your birdies. [​IMG]

3. rebel-rousing-at-night

rebel-rousing-at-night Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Super Cute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by