1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

cackle hatchery,very pleased

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by lorieMN, Jun 29, 2008.

1. lorieMN

lorieMN Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    montevideo,MN
    recieved my order from cackle last wed,5 millie D'uccles,5 red shoulder yokohamas and 5 german spitzhaubens..and got 2 each extra..all are doing great,lovely chicks,they were picking at my fingers when I opened them at the PO..I placed my order on 4-1 but told them to send them whenever they had them,they arrived on the day they said they would and will order from them again..also got black/blue/splash orps from a lady on here...cannot remember her screen name,oakcreekranch is her web site..they are doing great also,very cute and healthy..so grand total of chickens,turkeys and one golden pheasant is up to 80 birds..tho 21 are broilers,and poults number 15..

2. Bubba

Bubba Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2007
    Congrats on the healthy birds!!
    Im crossing my fingers that I get all my birds, the right birds and all of them alive on July 8th. I am glad to hear something positive about Cackle after all the bad press. They did cancel all my self blue birds regardless of type. She said that hatchery fell through? We shall see!

Bubba

PS Maybe I will take some pictures this year, then again prolly not ;=-)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by