CACKLE HATCHERY????

speedy94c

Hatching
10 Years
Feb 19, 2009
ANYONE HAVING TROUBLES GETTING THEIR CHICKS? I HAVE AN ORDER THAT HAS BEEN POSTPONED BY THEM TWICE NOW. MY CHICKS WERE SUPPOSED TO GET TO ME ON THE FEB 11TH HATCH THE 1ST TIME AND THEN THEY BUMPED IT UP TO THE FEB 25TH HATCH AND THEN YESTERDAY (FEB 26TH) CALLED AND SAID THEY WILL TRY AND SHIP THEM MAR 16TH.
JUST WONDERING IF THIS IS NORMAL OR WHAT?

Only used them once. But when I finally received my chickens, there was a note attached stating their apologies. I am to the point where I don't need hatcheries (necessarily) anymore.

I will say that I am happy with what I received from them.

I ordered from them two weeks ago put the order in on a weds and got them the following fri all alive and healthy and they all seemed very nice and helpful when i called sorry about your situation

they probably had a hatching or egg issue...if you ordered a breed that they have few of that could be the problem or if you ordered a bunch

They may have had issues due to the ice storm in late January, I live about 100 miles south and I was without power for 14 days.

I have Delawares on order, and mine got postponed (they said til mid March) but they called me and explained the hens just weren't laying much (it was during the nasty weather, and my own weren't laying much either, so I believe them).

I've never ordered from them before this, so I don't know if it's common or not.

What did you order?

meri

I ordered one of the specials of the large breed special assorted, hatchery choice.

They just may be having laying problems and not as many hatching as they normaly do.

Im sure everything will work out with them.

Yes i am sure you will get them soon , they must just be a lil behind or something .

I have got chicks from them for years and never a problem with them at all , they are very very nice people to deal with!!!

If you want you could call them and I am sure they would be glad to talk with you and tell you the reason for the delays , just ask for Nancy i am sure she will help you with the situation.

Back
Top Bottom