Jan 8, 2008
Northern Michigan
5643_chicks_may8_007.jpg

5643_chicks_may8_006.jpg

5643_chicks_may8_005.jpg

5643_chicks_may8_004.jpg

5643_chicks_may8_003.jpg

5643_chicks_may8_001.jpg

This order was 7 EE, 5 Silver laced wyandotte, 2 pekin hens, 1 pekin drake.

On a side note how do you get the green dot off the drake? The hatchery marked him with a green dot on the head.

Ridgefire Just saw your post. Really cute chicks. I noticed that you ahve the baby ducks on shavings. Please be careful I put mine on shavings in a kiddie pool and my baby drake chocked on the shavings. I couldn't help him and he died. I used an old sheet until they learned what they can eat and what they can't. Micki

Congrats on your babies!

Do you mind my asking--was your order shipped on the ship date from your email? And did you get any extras? Mine is scheduled to ship on the 13th (wed)...I have 5 ee in my order too--can't wait!

I did a phone order so I never got a email. They gave me my ship date right then and there. Sure enough two days after the date they gave me the PO called saying my birds were in. This is my 2nd order from Cackle. First order they threw in one male and one female extra.
I couldnt be happier with them. I have never had any loss from them they package well, and their breed stock is good.

Back
Top Bottom