Cages for sale - Missouri

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cqranch, Dec 5, 2008.

1. cqranch

cqranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2008
    Russellville
    I'm located in Russellville, near Jefferson City.

1 cage measures around 57 inches tall by 37 inches wide and 16 inches deep. Has 6 separate cages with their own little door that latches. Clean out trays under each. Could be used for pigeons, quail, baby chicks. $35

2 separate cages that are around 26 inches tall by 48 inches wide and 24 inches deep. Each has two cages, door with latch, clean out trays (1 may be missing). Could be used for pigeons, quail, baby chicks, rabbits, possibly broody hen. $15 each.

Would sell all together for $50

Sorry don't currently have any pics, daughter took her digi back to college.

2. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

tell me more about these cqranch! I might just be interested in them.

are they totally wire or enclosed on some sides or what? details details details [​IMG]

3. cqranch

Aug 26, 2008
    Russellville
    They are made of wood frames, with wire on all sides. The wire isn't normal chicken wire.. it's small square. Daughter is coming home today from school so will try to get the digi and take some pics. I can even throw in some small feeders and waterers.

4. Fudgie

yeah send me some pictures, any hurry on getting them gone from your place or just wanting to get them sold off. Just wondering don't get to Jeff city too often...LOL

5. cqranch

Aug 26, 2008
    Russellville
    Just would like to get them sold. I have room in the barn to store them.

6. Fudgie

coolness! I have to get taxes paid first you know URGH!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by