It starts with I had a full incubator with 2 goose eggs and a bunch of chicken eggs. 3 different set days. I got so screwed up. I will try to make a long story short. I hatched a gosling the other did not develop. Ok so I lost 20.00. Next I have 4 EE's out of 8. Not good but ok I can live with it. Next is the frizzles last to hatch out and the booboo. I thought I had another week before they hatched. Well a week ago I candled them out of 16 eggs 8 developed so I removed 8 of course. I forgot to put the turner back on for two days. So finally I plugged it in and thought I had a week. WRONG!!! I had one hatch during the night with the turner going. Quickly I yanked the plug out of the wall and all the rest are pipped. How could I possibly have mixed it up so bad. I am wondering if I will get a few more of the frizzles. They are the ones I wanted the most. Sighs. I guess it's time to invest in a calendar that vocally tells me to GET THE DARN EGGS OUT OF THE TURNER. I hope I have not ruined the rest. Only the one has hatched. In my bathroom I have 5, six week old lemon orpingtons. 4 EE's, 1 frizzle, 1 gosling and 7 pipped eggs. It's a mess in my bathroom. It's getting kind of crowded.