California craigslist ad for a Hovabator

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mustangsaguaro, Feb 3, 2008.

1. mustangsaguaro

mustangsaguaro Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca
    Saw this ad on the farm/garden section on craiglist for those in Ca that might be looking for an incubator.

*** INCUBATOR *** hova bator... - $65 (petaluma)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: 2008-02-03, 3:49AM PST

HOVA-BATOR INCUBATOR.. 115 VOLTS, AUTOMATIC EGG ROLLER,, MODEL #160-ZN, $65.00 CALL AT 794-9036... OR 569-4155 THANKS RON...

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 561358904

2. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    That's a hot deal, including the egg turner. Someone should scoop that up. Me, i paid full price for mine, unfortunately. i'm not so good at planning ahead.

3. Chellester

Chellester Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    You got the hatching bug bad, huh Tina, I mean, KIM??? [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
  4. mustangsaguaro

mustangsaguaro Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca
    Quote:Not Tina, Chel but if I had the money I would probably buy the bator. Lisa's and my bator is already full. She is getting like 8-12 cochin eggs to hatch out and I have about 30 Ameraucana eggs I'm getting. Hubby was a little upset at first, but last night when I was bidding for some eggs on ebay and saw I was outbid I was bummed. Then I saw a buy it now and bought 8 eggs and 1 surprise egg. Hubby said will I get to see the incubator? I said yes. He then said maybe I will build you a bigger incubator. He also said you have to keep one male and one female for breeding. Well, he's not aware I am planning on keeping 2 maybe 3. Plus I already have a list of people that are interested. So, I may need more bators after all. Just really can't spend any more money right now. Lisa was joking the other day, b/c of the full incubator that we might need to get another one.

Kim

5. Chellester

Chellester Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    *Inserts foot firmly in mouth*

I'm sorry Kim, I MEANT Kim, where the heck did Tina come from??? I am so bad with names!!!

Again, I'm really sorry about that Kim.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by