California Poultry People

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by NoseyChickens, Aug 1, 2011.

1. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    We started with a group page on Facebook and have now created a web page to keep fellow Californians updated with all the chicken related info we can find, meet-ups, shows, clubs, and what not.

Please stop by our new site and subscribe. http://californiapoultrypeople.blogspot.com

I will be contacting as many of the California poultry clubs as I can find in hopes of recieving updated information, show dates and entry forms for all those searching for that information and having a hard time finding it.

If you have any info we don't have posted PLEASE let us kow so we can update the site

2. hcppam

hcppam Chillin' With My Peeps

Nice!

3. NoseyChickens

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Quote:Thanks! I just set it up this morning, so it's a work in progress.

4. Helen in the Desert

Helen in the Desert Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2011
    Palm Springs
    You rock. I just posted for that kind of info in the "Breeders" catagory. Maybe we could just get a list together so we can share contact info.

5. NoseyChickens

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  6. Moochie

Moochie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    ... [​IMG]

7. Running8rima

Running8rima Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2012
    Oak Hills
    good to know

8. harbisgirl

harbisgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2011
    N. Cal
    Hm, doesnt seem to be working for me. I clicked on your link above and it clocks for a minute then just goes to my facebook page. I tried doing a search and California Poultry People does not come up. I tried the link in your signature and it went to someone named Cody Darst. I went to the website and tried that link but it too clocked for a sec and then went to my fb page. I think there is a bug :)

9. NoseyChickens

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/CaliforniaPoultryPeople/ Try this we made some changes in the group and that could be why. If that doesnt work just search the name of the group it should show up. It's a closed group so you cant see anything on the main wall until you join

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  10. MandaMunky

MandaMunky Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2014
    Best group *EVER*!! Why does this not have more attention!?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by