California Quail food

Dirttiger

Hatching
Oct 12, 2018
I have a single California Valley Quail that is about 14 weeks now. I have been feeding turkey starter crumbles and he has been thriving. I am planning on switching to a maintenance diet at 16 weeks. I have looked at the Purina Maintenance Feed and the Manna starter/grower. I can only find the Purina in 50lb bags. The Manna seems to only make a starter feed. Does anyone have an advice for me on a source for smaller bags of the Purina or a maintenance diet from Manna? Or is there any other adult maintenance diet for quail that you guys can recommend? I am really struggling to find a small bag of appropriate feed.

Mossyrock!? Holy cow! I am originally from Glenoma, Wa. What a small world it is :)
Thank you for your response. I have tried Amazon and they sell the Manna starter but no other commercial adult diet in a small bag. All the other feeds seem to be seed only. Ideally I would feed the Purina Maintenance diet but I can only find it in the 50lb bag. And yes, I do plan on finding a female for my quail. Right now he is buddies with my Ringneck Dove.

Mossyrock!? Holy cow! I am originally from Glenoma, Wa. What a small world it is :)
Thank you for your response. I have tried Amazon and they sell the Manna starter but no other commercial adult diet in a small bag. All the other feeds seem to be seed only. Ideally I would feed the Purina Maintenance diet but I can only find it in the 50lb bag. And yes, I do plan on finding a female for my quail. Right now he is buddies with my Ringneck Dove.

Very small world where are you now? you can put that in your profile type chicken food in amazon get more choices but also look to Woodbridge food they have a website

Back
Top Bottom