California valley quail chicks for sale

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Williams Quail, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Williams Quail

Williams Quail Out Of The Brooder

Oct 12, 2016
    Hi I was wondering if anyone will have chicks or hatching eggs for sale or any hatcheries that you know of that sells chicks or eggs.

2. Bama44

Bama44 New Egg

Jul 31, 2016
    How many are you looking for?
    Can you wait until 3/1/17?
    I am currently out of town and have my birds being looked after, I am told they took 102 eggs out of the pen today!!!!
    I also have Blue Scale laying.

BaJa and Quaillvr like this.
  3. cutechick2010

cutechick2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

I don't mean to hijack, but I might be interested in some eggs from the Blue Scale quail, and waiting until March would be fine for me, my incubator will be busy until close to then anyway. :)

Quaillvr likes this.
  4. Williams Quail

Oct 12, 2016
    I was thinking about getting eggs or chicks around mid April what are you charging for valley and blue scale eggs and do you offer both chicks and eggs or just chicks

5. Bama44

Bama44 New Egg

Jul 31, 2016
    William,
    Check with me in April when you are ready and I will see what things look like then.
    I can only provide you with eggs since I refuse to ship chicks. (I purchased chicks once and they were lost by the mail service for two days and nearly ended in complete tragedy )
    Costs? Reimburse for the shipping and shoot me a message letting me know how your hatch went and we will call it a deal. I have not tested these birds hatch/fertility rate out yet , but they came from a batch of eggs that had a 85% hatch rate.

Quaillvr likes this.
  6. Bama44

Bama44 New Egg

Jul 31, 2016
    Cute Chick,
    I do not blame you for wanting the Blue Scale as they are my personal favorite.
    Contact me 2/24/17 and whatever they lay between 2/23/17 and 2/27/17 and you can have them at same deal.
    No guarantees they wont just stop laying as quick as they started.
    . If for some reason that happens , check back periodically.

7. QuailCo Eggs

QuailCo Eggs Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2016
    Hooper, UT
    Quote:Check out my Website. I sale Valley and Gambel eggs. I beat most competitors and sell the eggs for $2 each and if your order is $50 or more, shipping is free. However, most quail breads dont start laying until April-May and stop in the summer. Some people trick their birds and keep them in heated cages under many hours of lights tricking them to lay earlier. I do not do this!! My birds are in fly pens. I have 150 Gambels and 150 Valley birds. You can pre order on my website and get eggs earlier (when they start laying) if you want. I also add %15-%20 more eggs for free to cover the eggs that don't hatch. You can call me if you have further questions.

Chad

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017
  8. FairOaks

FairOaks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2014
    Hi, I am interested in the California valley quail eggs if you still have.

Thanks

C Menaa

9. QuailCo Eggs

QuailCo Eggs Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2016
    Hooper, UT
    I'm actually pre-sold out for the 2017 season. The eggs went very fast!! However, I've created a "wish list" that I can put your name on in case I have extra eggs later in the season or you can just check back regularly on my website "QuailCo Eggs". If you want to be put on my wish list, I will need your first and last name, phone number, full address, and what you would like to order. You can send your info through email that you can find on my website.

Thanks,

Chad
    QuailCo Eggs

Quaillvr likes this.
  10. Williams Quail

Oct 12, 2016
    Hi I'm ready for eggs I was checking in on the availability of the eggs that you might have Thanks william

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by