California White hatching eggs! Pure! 6+

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by rebelINny, Mar 29, 2012.

1. rebelINny

rebelINny Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2011
    eastern, Ny
    This is not an auction. This is a buy it now price. If you are interested in these eggs pm me a msg and I will get back with you asap. These are out of good stock. The Roo won 1st place production quality at the fair last year and one of the pullets that we showed also won 1st place production quality. These chickens lay like crazy! They are pretty calm birds and not too flighty. Small chickens. White with black flecking on their backs. Big floppy combs like leghorns. Very fertile eggs!! Eggs are white. If you would like any more info just pm me. Shipping is $10 for 6+ if you want more than that shipping is $15 for 2 dozen or $12 for 1 dozen. I ship priority mail wih a dc#. I package individually in bubble wrap with loads of shredded paper/peanuts to ensure a safe unmoving ride to your house. I of course can't control incompetent delivery personel/shipping wharehouse employees who aren't careful with your order.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  2. Searls99

Searls99 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 28, 2012
    central Ny
    Hi i got your message it will not let me send you a message back. I will send my infomation when it let me send a message

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi I'm interested in 2 dozen eggs as a special surprise gift for my sweet husband...I sold his entire flock but 2 little pullets that were in the brooder pen last spring. Well anyway, I've been searching for a rooster and after 6 months found that yesterday for him..so I could put him with the 2 little pullets that were babies and hadn't been sold with the large grouping... Hubby loved to see the white eggs with all the other colors from the farm that we sell at market. I felt so badly after I sold them, because he nodded okay to sell but he really wantted to keep them because he would periodically say, wish you had more whites for the egg baskets. [​IMG] So anyway as a treat for him, I'd love to set a big hatch of them for him.[​IMG]

I would like them to be wrapped in the same way we wrap our eggs. Would that be possible? Here's a description of how we hatch.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped

Look forward to hearing from you and have a blessed day. Thanks!

4. rebelINny

rebelINny Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2011
    eastern, Ny
    I tried the link and it didnt work for me. I will try again in a bit. I will pm you with the details and such. Thanks for your interest

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    You have a pm and thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by