1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Call, Black East Indie or Black Cayuga duck eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by mustangsaguaro, Mar 20, 2013.

1. mustangsaguaro

mustangsaguaro Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca
    I am looking for call duck, black east indie or Black Cayuga eggs. Time frame I’d like the eggs are around the last week of May/first week of June. If I need to be put on a waiting list for eggs for this time frame that is fine. If you’ve got any or all of these let me know. If you have a website could you please let me know what it is so I can take a look. Also, if you have pics of your breeders that would help a lot too. Looking for SQ duck eggs. I know you can get non SQ offspring out of SQ parents. Not interested in parents of hatchery/feed store stock. Please let me know price and shipping of a dozen eggs.

I am also willing to trade chicken eggs for duck eggs. If you’d like Lavender/Lavender split Ameraucana eggs, Bantam Phoenix (silver or golden), or Silkies (Paint; you could get paint, black or whites) I can trade eggs too.

Let me know. Either trade or payment via paypal is fine w/ me.

Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by