Call Duck Breeder Directory 2015

18angovem

Songster
5 Years
Jun 15, 2014
Warren Pennsylvania
Hey lets start a breeder directory for call ducks! Just post what your location, what you have, what quality (pet,show,or elite) and I will update this first post with what you have. Also put if you sell ducklings, adults, or eggs. Also post if you know of anyone who also breeds call ducks. Even if they are not on byc. Put contact and any other notes as well. Thanks, Mitch.

18Angovem-

Show quality: grey, silver, chocolate, and pastel.
I sell eggs, and adults. If you would like ducklings please contact me and I will decide depending on my and your situation
NOTE: All my duck colors are together. If you would like a certain color please contact me and I will try to work it out.

Jen Martin

Breeder/show: quality magpie, snowy, and buff
Sells ducklings and eggs

Al's Quackery

Breeder/show quality: whites, blue penciled pied, ancona, black, blue, chocolate magpie.
Sells: ducklings, eggs, juvies, and adults

Last edited:
Jen Martin
Connecticut
contact info: [email protected]
I have a magpie drake, a snowy hen and a buff hen. This is my first spring with Calls. If I get any eggs/ducklings some may be for sale this spring. The hens seem show quality, I would say the drake is more pet quality.

Also following. Looking for just a few, blue fawn drake, pastel duck. That is my first pairing. Then chocolate drake with a butter, apricot, snowy duck. Still undecided about the second pair, can you tell, lol. May just have to get a trio there. Any advice on colors for final pair would be great. Feel free to post here or pm me on any availability, prices, ages, etc. And no, I do not expect ducklings to be shipped, juvies or adults. I am in Texas. I would love to pickup, but no one seems to be in Texas(wish I wasn't) :) Janelle

Also following. Looking for just a few, blue fawn drake, pastel duck. That is my first pairing. Then chocolate drake with a butter, apricot, snowy duck. Still undecided about the second pair, can you tell, lol. May just have to get a trio there. Any advice on colors for final pair would be great. Feel free to post here or pm me on any availability, prices, ages, etc. And no, I do not expect ducklings to be shipped, juvies or adults. I am in Texas. I would love to pickup, but no one seems to be in Texas(wish I wasn't)
smile.png
Janelle
So are you looking for just blue fawn and pastel? And I am confused are you looking for a chocolate drake with a female of those color?

Back
Top Bottom