Call Ducks Blue Fawn Trio -Updated laying as of 12/30/11

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CelticOaksFarm, Dec 27, 2011.

1. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Up for sale is a breeding trio of blue fawn colored Call Ducks. They are 2011 hatchlings, set up in a dedicated breeding pen of their own and laying eggs already for 2012.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  2. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    1 day left on these call duck auctions, don't forget to make note there is a reserve in place. They are ready to ship, and most are early laying 1 egg every other day right now. Happy bidding!

3. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    I love your duck shellie [​IMG] so pretty! [​IMG]

4. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    what is the res price on them?. If I win the auction would you be willing to keep them till early spring or at least till the weather is half way decent here in Ohio. Im planning on keeping them out side, and its be in the mid teens here this week id hate for the to get cold/ sick and die. Of coruse Ill pay for the birds when the auction is up. And pay the shipping when we are ready to ship [​IMG] Thanks

5. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    Quote:If your not willing to wait till spring Ill figure something out thanks

6. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Quote:Posting the reserve price is not fare to myself as the seller or other potential buyers sorry.

Keeping them until spring if you win might be an option, however there would be an additional fee for feeding and housing added on.

Please be aware there are restrictions on shipping for allowable temperatures set by the post office.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by