Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the pen we take photos of them in. They’re in moult at the moment and have a pond outside.

Chickens Really
3CC6F5EB-F1AD-41DA-B49C-78A15EB22598.jpeg

My birds are definitely spoiled. I hurried up to go take care of them as a storm was rolling in. The ducks rushed to the door to be let out. Nope. Sorry duckies.
The chickens paced back and forth for me to let them over to the other side of the run. Nope, sorry chickies.
As I was going in and out the ducks tried to squeeze through the door and the chickens tried to get past me at their gate. It was too funny. I felt bad for them so threw them a few black fly larvae. :lol: Catch ya later birdies! :frow

My birds are definitely spoiled. I hurried up to go take care of them as a storm was rolling in. The ducks rushed to the door to be let out. Nope. Sorry duckies.
The chickens paced back and forth for me to let them over to the other side of the run. Nope, sorry chickies.
As I was going in and out the ducks tried to squeeze through the door and the chickens tried to get past me at their gate. It was too funny. I felt bad for them so threw them a few black fly larvae. :lol: Catch ya later birdies! :frow
:gig They can be such divas sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom