Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found Harley my 6 week old WH inside the coop this morning with chicken wire wrapped around her leg and she was practically hanging. I'm freaking baffled at how this even happened. Yesterday she was limping and her left leg was a bit warm. Now her right leg is swollen from the chicken wire. It's not broken or dislocated. I gave her some baby aspirin and she is moving around a bit better.

My son spilled hot soup on his leg/foot last night and it's a bit burnt. So now I have a limping duckling and a limping son ugh.
20190525_111848.jpg

20190525_104619.jpg

I found Harley my 6 week old WH inside the coop this morning with chicken wire wrapped around her leg and she was practically hanging. I'm freaking baffled at how this even happened. Yesterday she was limping and her left leg was a bit warm. Now her right leg is swollen from the chicken wire. It's not broken or dislocated. I gave her some baby aspirin and she is moving around a bit better.

My son spilled hot soup on his leg/foot last night and it's a bit burnt. So now I have a limping duckling and a limping son ugh.
View attachment 1788865
View attachment 1788866
Jeepers..I hope your Son is okay...:hugs
I'm sure the duck will be okay...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom