Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saigey

Songster
Jun 16, 2019
Alabama, USA
Mine seem to come more often when my neck is out of whack, so I think they are from a pinched nerve. I take ibuprofen right away when the light show starts. Not sure if it helps or not. They last around a half hour before I can see again. I can't imagine if they came with bad pain as well. The next day there's a headache that only hurt if I cough of bend forward.
Laying in the dark helps me more than anything. I have a condition that causes constant muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders, so staying stretched and taking hot baths at night helps. Excedrin migraine, chocolate, green tea, and aromatherapy with eucalyptus, lavender, and lemongrass can really help, too.

chickens really

Crazy Mother of Goat Kids
Premium member
Sep 8, 2015
The Funny Farm....Alberta, Canada
Hello Shannon. :frow
It is incredibly cold and windy here today.
Yes..It's cold still here and I have to clean the Ducks house and they all need to wash because they have frozen poop balls stuck to their butts. It's a nightmare having Ducks in the winter.
How are your Birds doing?

Brahma Chicken5000

Araucana Addict
Premium member
Sep 26, 2017
Central New Jersey
Yes..It's cold still here and I have to clean the Ducks house and they all need to wash because they have frozen poop balls stuck to their butts. It's a nightmare having Ducks in the winter.
How are your Birds doing?
My birds are doing well thank God. Not crazy about the windy weather though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom