Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laying in the dark helps me more than anything. I have a condition that causes constant muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders, so staying stretched and taking hot baths at night helps. Excedrin migraine, chocolate, green tea, and aromatherapy with eucalyptus, lavender, and lemongrass can really help, too.
I definitely try to stretch daily, but sometimes I get lazy about it. The migraines get me back on track. Thanks for tips. 😀

Definitely doesn’t sound like fun, but seems it needs to be done. We are expecting snow tomorrow. :(
I just came in from feeding the chickens and goats. Warming myself up and then doing my Ducks in a few minutes.. :thumbsup
well hopefully you don't get too much snow..

I just came in from feeding the chickens and goats. Warming myself up and then doing my Ducks in a few minutes.. :thumbsup
well hopefully you don't get too much snow..
We are gonna warm up a bit, than get like 10 inches of snow, than high winds, and blizzard warnings and than back to the extreme cold. What a kick in the butt this weekend is gonna be. The good news is they are predicting warming back up by the end of next week.

We are gonna warm up a bit, than get like 10 inches of snow, than high winds, and blizzard warnings and than back to the extreme cold. What a kick in the butt this weekend is gonna be. The good news is they are predicting warming back up by the end of next week.
That sucks for you too. Jeepers I hate winter! :tongue
I got my Ducks cleaned finally! Holy smokes that was freezing out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom