Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told a goose is a good companion but I don't believe it either..😂
My geese like my goats, I'm not sure if the sentiment is reciprocated. You could try bonding some goslings to them, and see how it goes.

If you still get rid of Ozzy and get another female you probably will still see some butting between them. If you let Fancy raise some kids they will bond tightly and you don't see as much of the aggressive like you do between unrelated pairs.

So it's best to keep a mom and her kids or siblings for a more harmonious goat herd.

Does are fine it the rest of the crap that comes along with them. I'll never own another wether or a Buck.
Most of my problems have come from males. They also have been more affectionate goats, so there's a trade off. Most of my females eventually became aloof with me. The males come up to people more in my experiences.

My geese like my goats, I'm not sure if the sentiment is reciprocated. You could try bonding some goslings to them, and see how it goes.

If you still get rid of Ozzy and get another female you probably will still see some butting between them. If you let Fancy raise some kids they will bond tightly and you don't see as much of the aggressive like you do between unrelated pairs.

So it's best to keep a mom and her kids or siblings for a more harmonious goat herd.
He seriously is a menace and I can't see things getting easier. He is worse today than yesterday. I'll get another female. Bunting is fine. This constant chasing and humping I'm done with.. :rolleyes: :barnie

Most of my problems have come from males. They also have been more affectionate goats, so there's a trade off. Most of my females eventually became aloof with me. The males come up to people more in my experiences.
I spend lots of time out there and yes he definitely loves me but Fancy is more respectful.

He seriously is a menace and I can't see things getting easier. He is worse today than yesterday. I'll get another female. Bunting is fine. This constant chasing and humping I'm done with.. :rolleyes: :barnie
It will get worse. I've seen some riding of females but never constantly. Of course I've always had a bunch of goats at a time so they can always go play with someone else. So I didn't see one on one stuff like that.

It will get worse. I've seen some riding of females but never constantly. Of course I've always had a bunch of goats at a time so they can always go play with someone else. So I didn't see one on one stuff like that.
Yesterday on our walk all it was is Ozzy on Fancy. He is ridiculous! Wasn't a good walk at all. He definitely needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom