Call ducks

Newseramabreeder

Chirping
Nov 6, 2021
I’m getting call ducks but I live in the city I keep my Seramas in a build and it muffles the roosters do you think one pair of call ducks will be muffled in my building or will be louder than roosters

Are you allowed to have these animals where you live?

Call ducks are extremely loud. There is no muffling their quacking. Not right to do so anyway. If noise is a problem, stick with things that are quiet.
I have a very loud pekin, not only is she loud but she likes to talk a lot! How loud are calls compared to a “very loud pekin.” I want calls so bad, they’re so freaking cute! I die every time you post a pic!

I have a very loud pekin, not only is she loud but she likes to talk a lot! How loud are calls compared to a “very loud pekin.” I want calls so bad, they’re so freaking cute! I die every time you post a pic!
I've never had a Pekin, so I'm not sure haha. I know they are just under how loud guineas can be. Especially in a group.

If you want quiet ducks Muscovy ducks are the best. They have those red carnucles on their faces but are sweet and quiet. I got mine from a lady an hour away as babies. They were scared to death of me. I pinioned them myself so that they would not fly away and now they eat out of my hand and are very sweet and quiet.

My Pekin is pretty loud, but my Calls are actually calling out to things as loud as they can, quack quack quack quack quack quack quack, etc. My Pekin doesn't normally quack repetitively calling anything. If you must have calls, have you considered a drake flock?

Back
Top Bottom